14 October 2012

Headed to boot camp...again!

Tomorrow I am starting boot camp for the 3rd time. The first 2 were before our wedding though. I had such good results with them that I want to give it another try and see where I can get this time around. At last to lose the baby fat I gained and get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Here are my goals...and I'm going to be brutally honest to hold myself accountable. 

Goal number one: to get back down to 160 lbs. (my pregnancy weight) I believe I have 10 lbs to go.
Goal number two: to lose an additional 20 lbs to get back to my pre England weight...140 lbs.

So a total of 30 lbs to lose over all.

Goal number three: to fit into my size 10's
And my final goal: to fit back into my size 8's.

Goal's one and three are my two goals I will be mainly focusing on but I want to push myself beyond that and make my ultimate goals. Those, however, may take longer then 6 weeks to meet. I will give weekly updates with my progress I've made. Tomorrow when I weigh in I will post my starting weight and measurements along with my starting picture. I am excited to get this going! Help cheer me on and encourage me to keep at it...not just the working out but the eating right too!  

2 comments:

  1. You CAN do it! I have faith in you! You are a determined gal! GO Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I just finished checking out your blog and wanted to see if you might be interested in collaborating on something. If you'd like to discuss, just send me an email when you have a chance!

    -Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete